Too adorable!! The looks on those faces is priceless!
As a word of encouragement, I am not very good with anything in the computer realm, yet I can manage to blog. With out of town family, it becomes necessary! :-)
I hope you and your family have a very Merry Christmas.
Yay, Stacie! Thanks for the well wishes to RIch...I will pass them on! The pic of the boys is so cute. When you sent it in an email earlier, I showed all of my friends at school and they just ooh-ed and aah-ed over your sweet boys! Can't wait to be able to stay in touch through your blog! I actually have a question about yours...what are those Labels at the bottom of each of your posts...do they categorize it or something?
3 comments:
Thanks for the sweet comment. You will be surprised how easy it is once you get started! So glad you are off with your boys too! Merry Christmas!
Too adorable!! The looks on those faces is priceless!
As a word of encouragement, I am not very good with anything in the computer realm, yet I can manage to blog. With out of town family, it becomes necessary! :-)
I hope you and your family have a very Merry Christmas.
Kierstyn
Yay, Stacie! Thanks for the well wishes to RIch...I will pass them on! The pic of the boys is so cute. When you sent it in an email earlier, I showed all of my friends at school and they just ooh-ed and aah-ed over your sweet boys! Can't wait to be able to stay in touch through your blog! I actually have a question about yours...what are those Labels at the bottom of each of your posts...do they categorize it or something?
Post a Comment