Thursday, May 24, 2007

New Boys!

Our First Haircuts!


For beginners we all did pretty good. We were so excited because neither boy really got upset. Bryce wasn't too sure about that hair around his ears. He never cried, but he sure did hold on tight at times. Kade was a pro at this haircut thing too. He was more interested in using the comb to fix his own hair. Both boys were amazing!

Mommy & Bryce




Daddy & Kade


Bryce



Bryce

Bryce

Can you see the difference? Kade is on the left and Bryce is on the right. Kade still has curls and Bryce doesn't!

Kade

Kade

Kade

THE FINAL PRODUCT! Bryce (T) Kade (B)

4 comments:

Melissa Rabinowitz said...

The boys are too cute! I hope you saved a curl from each of them. I also really enjoyed the bath experience. It is nice to see the pleasure a child gets from discovering new things like putting their head under the water. I sure do miss being at school and getting to chat with you.

Kierstyn said...

They look so cute! And, they look like little men now. Adorable!

I cut Micah's hair, since he has so much of it, and I would end up taking him at least once a month. I just cut it today, and totally screwed up the back! :-) You're guys look a little better than Micah at this point!

Charla (SHar-la) said...

SOOOOO sweet and cute! I'm sure part of you wanted Bryce to sit up and part of you was like, "Oh, it doesn't get much better than this with your baby cuddling with you for protection."

They're haircuts look great!

Lindsey: Mama of Andrew, Adam, and Ally said...

WOW, they look so grown up!! So cute!!