I couldn't get the video to play but I'll try it again later, could be my connection. Love the new pics of the boys, they look SO grownup.p.s. I just tagged you, hope you don't mind!
I can't get it to play, either, Stac...
I could see the video!!! The boys look like they are having sooo much fun! We need to get together soon!Erin
That is a party I want to go to! They look like they are having a blast.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
I couldn't get the video to play but I'll try it again later, could be my connection. Love the new pics of the boys, they look SO grownup.
p.s. I just tagged you, hope you don't mind!
I can't get it to play, either, Stac...
I could see the video!!! The boys look like they are having sooo much fun! We need to get together soon!
Erin
That is a party I want to go to! They look like they are having a blast.
Post a Comment