Monday, June 9, 2008

SEA WORLD!!!


As Jason and I were driving home from work on Thursday, we were discussing our weekend and what we were going to do. Jason mentioned that it was his last "free" weekend before starting a doctorate program at Texas A&M next weekend. We both agreed that we wanted to do something fun and spend time with the boys. After little deliberation (which is not normal for me...I normally think things really through before making any decision) we decided to leave that night for San Antonio and take the boys to Sea World. For those of you who know me, you know that this was a big step for me. I am a researcher and a planner. I NEVER do things spur of the moment, but I have to say I didn't regret a second of this decision. We had a wonderful time and the boys had a blast. They LOVED Shamu, who is officially known as "Mamu" now for those of you who speak Bryce & Kade. So much fun that flew by so quickly!!!







4 comments:

Kierstyn said...

Good for you guys! You are the second twim Mommy I know who just took their kiddos to Sea World. Almost makes me thing I should try.

Nevermind, I changed my mind! :-)

Lindsey: Mama of Andrew, Adam, and Ally said...

Looks like ya'll had a blast! It was really great running in to you at Wings! Your boys are just too cute! Crazy that you saw us in San Marcos too, small world! I hope we can get the kids together soon!

Anonymous said...

Stac ... did the boys pick up a couple of girls on the trip? Love the pics!

Amy said...

Oh my goodness- they are so big and SO CUTE! Looks like a great time - way to go with the spontaneousness, I'm totally a planner, too! Looks like the spur of the moment paid off!