Jason and I have been in the process of having a new home built for the last 6 months and we are so excited to say that we are finally in our new home. We received the automated
verizon phone call this morning telling us that our
internet was connected so I took the first opportunity to set the computer up this morning so that I could blog as soon as the boys went to sleep. I have kept up with all my blogger friends via my cell phone
internet; however, it is not post friendly. So needless to say I am excited to finally blog tonight. Jason and I both worked summer school the month of June. Jason also started a doctorate program at Texas A&M in June. He has finished his first round of classes and made all A's. I am so proud of him. He has been off for 2 weeks and he starts back up next Saturday. During the month of July, the boys and I did a lot of packing and preparing to move. I have to say that moving has to be one of the most stressful things a family does...
especially in hot, July, Texas weather! The boys and I also had the opportunity to spend a week in California during July. Aunt Lindsey & Uncle Matt took us to California where we met Aunt Debbie, Uncle
Taz,
Cameryn & Andrea. We visited Los Angeles, Hollywood, Rodeo Drive, Beverly Hills, Sea World, Disney Land, San Diego Zoo, the beach and so much more. We had the best time ever other than missing our daddy terribly!!! This trip was booked before Jason even applied for the doctorate program at Texas A&M and being that he was admitted, we had to cancel his portion of the vacation. He couldn't possibly miss a week of summer school and keep up. From now on, we will book vacations when he is not in school! So to all my blogger friends who are faithful enough to check back ever so often to see my blog, thank you!!!



Our first plane ride!!!!













3 comments:
So glad you are back! The vacay looks amazing! So glad you could get away! I want to see pics of the new house! Congratulations! How exciting!
Congrats on the new house! Loved hearing an update on your busy lives, and seeing pics of your sweet boys having fun!
Welcome back to Blogland!!
Congrats on the new house, and making it through a move. That sound exhausting! I don't know how you managed to pack with two two year olds!!
The pictures on the beach are so beautiful!! I can't believe how big the boys are!
Here's a bit of news.... I'm coming back to Long to do some tutoring!! Not sure when everything is going to fall into place, but I'm SUPER excited!!
See you soon!
Post a Comment