Sunday, March 25, 2007

Bluebonnets Everywhere!

Kade & Bryce
Kade & Bryce
Kade & Bryce
Kade
Bryce

Taking pictures in the bluebonnets seemed harmless enough, but the boys had a different take on the situation than Mommy. The pictures that I have posted do not tell the true story of how this picture session went. I assure you it was much rougher than what appears. Bryce and Kade were in the happiest of moods and we had just finished breakfast when we headed to the bluebonnets. Everything seemed perfect and I was so excited. We sat the boys down in the bluebonnets and I had exactly enough time to take two pictures before they realized that the grass was TOUCHING THEIR LEGS. From that point forward, the boys were done with the bluebonnets, that yucky grass, and Mommy’s picture session

4 comments:

Kierstyn said...

That's great! I totally empathize with you. Last year, when I had just one mobile child, the whole bluebonnet this was crazy. It should be interesting when we try to do our pics this week!

Lindsey: Mama of Andrew, Adam, and Ally said...

WOW, those are such great photos! You took those yourself? They look professional! That's funny about how it went, I would never have guessed!

Amy said...

I had to show Will those pics...too cute! It makes me miss Texas, though! No wildflowers out here, yet.

Melissa Rabinowitz said...

The boys look like they are having a great time! You would never know the trials and tribulations that you probably went through to get those pictures just by looking at them :)

Thanks for the words of encouragement . . . it is nice to know that Moms everywhere are battling the same feelings of finding that balance!