Sunday, April 1, 2007

Climb, Climb, Climb...Climbing Everywhere!


The adventures with Bryce & Kade seem to be endless these days. They are exploring the world around them and are into anything and everything they can get their hands on. This wasn't so bad until recently when they discovered climbing which has given me an entirely new perspective. What I have learned is previously they were able to get into "some" things and now they really are getting into everything! We should have seen it coming. Jason and I joke that we are not mommy and daddy to the boys...we are their personal jungle gyms! They always want us to sit on the floor with them to play; however, we become their main attraction. It is quite the scene!

1 comment:

Kierstyn said...

You are now the proud parents of little MONKEYS!

Congratulations! And don't worry, I'm right there with you. :-)