2 Years old??? Oh my goodness, they are growing up so fast!! Happy birthday Bryce & Kade!
Happy birthday, B & K! I can't believe it's been two years. I remember when you told us you were pregnant, Stacie, and you didn't want anyone to know yet...summer school...remember? Wow, how time has flown! Miss your sweet smile!
Wow! Happy birthday boys!And way to go Mom and Dad on making it another year into this adventure of parenting!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY BRYCE & KADE!! Hope to see you guys soon!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
2 Years old??? Oh my goodness, they are growing up so fast!! Happy birthday Bryce & Kade!
Happy birthday, B & K! I can't believe it's been two years. I remember when you told us you were pregnant, Stacie, and you didn't want anyone to know yet...summer school...remember? Wow, how time has flown! Miss your sweet smile!
Wow! Happy birthday boys!
And way to go Mom and Dad on making it another year into this adventure of parenting!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY BRYCE & KADE!!
Hope to see you guys soon!
Post a Comment