Can I just say that you have the most beautiful twin boys I've ever seen? I come to your page every day, Stacie, to see new pictures because they ALWAYS put a smile on my face! What a blessing those boys have been to so many from the day we knew you were pregnant! I wish I could be there to give them both big hugs, but thank you God for these blogs and how close they keep all of us when we are still so far away!
2 comments:
Can I just say that you have the most beautiful twin boys I've ever seen? I come to your page every day, Stacie, to see new pictures because they ALWAYS put a smile on my face! What a blessing those boys have been to so many from the day we knew you were pregnant! I wish I could be there to give them both big hugs, but thank you God for these blogs and how close they keep all of us when we are still so far away!
CUTE!!! Thanks for continuing to lift the boys up in prayer and for all the encouragement you send to me, it always lifts me up!!
Lindsey =-)
Post a Comment