Okay, I am officially admitting it; I CANNOT TELL MY OWN CHILDREN APART!!! For the last few weeks, I have switched names, cribs, sippy cups, and every other thing you can imagine on my boys! At first, I thought I was just having a bad day or a bad week, but it's not getting any better. How frustrating!!! So here's a challege for you...I am posting pics from the boys' first year. See if you can tell them apart from picture to picture. I'll give you the first answer to get you started. Bryce is on the left and Kade is on the right. I'll post the answers in a few days! Good luck!



pic #2 I have no idea...???
pic#3 Bryce on left; Kade on right
pic#4 Bryce on top; Kade on bottom
pic#5 Bryce on left; Kade on right
pic #6 Bryce on left; Kade on right
pic #7 Bryce on left; Kade on right
Notice a pattern??? Okay...so that's my secret for the pictures. I always try my best to put them in ABC order...Bryce on the left and Kade on the right. So now you will almost always get it right if you just remember they are normally in ABC order!

5 comments:
Oh no!! That's crazy, and I'm not even going to try. Maybe later when I don't smell like poop! :-)
Kierstyn
WOW!! They are too alike! I can't imagine how you do it! All I know is that they are both so ADORABLE!!!
Are you kidding? I have no stinkin' clue which is which. I can't even begin to guess. I would have to tatoo them, I think.
By the way, I show their pictures around the neighborhood when my new friends come over (they all have kids, so I like to play the game "My Friends Have Cuter Kids Than You" and aren't I lucky that all of you (Puentes, Krajcas, Chupps, Spicers and now Bollines) have blogs? I always, always win.
So true, Amy! I love seeing new pictures of all the babies...keep them coming! Now, we have to do something about our friend, Delayne...she's become quite the blogging slacker!
I just noticed that you had updated the guessing game!! You are one smart momma, by the way!
It was so good to see you this evening. You are so sweet, and I miss seeing you more often.
Hugs to you and those sweet boys!
Kierstyn
Post a Comment